Daily Announcements for 2/5/18
Monday, February 05, 2018
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2018
- DOGGIE DASH: This is the last week to register for the Doggie Dash 5k Run and Walk on March 10th and still get a T-shirt. Signup on runsignup.com or come to Ms. Fussell, and she will show you how!
- JUNIOR CLASS: Junior class rings will be delivered on Tuesday, February 6th in the library from 11:30-1:30. Please come by during your lunch shift to pick up your ring.
- CHEER: To those that signed up for varsity/JV cheer tryouts, please check the eligibility list posted on the cheer room door. If you made this list, you and your parent must be at the Mandatory Parent meeting on Friday, February 10th at 5:15pm in the Commons in order to remain eligible to tryout for next season's teams!
- Seniors of EHS 2018, if your date for the prom is not an EHS Senior , you must get it approved. Forms are located in Mrs. Thigpen's Office. Deadline to turn in forms is March 29.
- Come by Mrs. Thigpen's office to receive a copy of prom attire guidelines. IF you have any questions, please come by and see Mrs. Newton. If dresses do not meet guidelines, you will not be admitted into prom...this includes ANY date brought outside of EHS. You will not be refunded on your ticket.
- GUIDANCE OFFICE:
- Also, Ms. McClellan is offering ACT test prep tutoring on Tuesdays & Thursdays in room 1415 after school.
- The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarship portal will open today. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. visit www.arcf.org
- The Brookshire's Because History Matters Scholarship information is available in the Guidance Office. The deadline is 2/23/18 The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarships are open. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. visit www.arcf.org (repeat)WWW.ARCF.ORG
- INDEPENDENT READING: Are you reading your A.R. book? If you have finished, have you tested with your English teacher? The classroom testing deadline is February 8th for Freshman and Junior classes and February 9th for Sophomore and Senior classes. Wildcats succeed because they read!
- FCCLA: FCCLA will be selling candy apple grams for Valentine's Day! Presales will start Monday! Hard candy apples are $2 and caramel apples are $3. Send your sweetie, friends, or yourself a yummy candy apple for Valentine's Day. The recipient will receive a gift tag and an apple. You can place your orders with any FACS teacher, FCCLA member, or during your lunch shift. We will take orders until February 7th and apples will be delivered on Valentine's Day. Stay sweet =)