Daily Announcements for 2/13/18
Tuesday, February 13 2018
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2018
- Seniors of EHS 2018, if your date for the prom is not an EHS Senior , you must get it approved. Forms are located in Mrs. Thigpen's Office. Deadline to turn in forms is March 29.
- Come by Mrs. Thigpen's office to receive a copy of prom attire guidelines. IF you have any questions, please come by and see Mrs. Newton. If dresses do not meet guidelines, you will not be admitted into prom...this includes ANY date brought outside of EHS. You will not be refunded on your ticket.
- GUIDANCE OFFICE:
- The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarship portal will open today. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. Visit www.arcf.org
- The Brookshire's Because History Matters Scholarship information is available in the Guidance Office. The deadline is 2/23/18 The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarships are open. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. visit www.arcf.org
- 9th grade boys track will have their first practice this coming Monday the 12th. Meet in the 9th grade boys dressing room at 3:20. Practice will be from 3:30 - to 4:45 at the High School.
- VARSITY TRACK: Track practice will be at the stadium today.
- FRESHMEN BOYS TRACK: 9th grade boys track will meet after school in the 9th grade locker room and will practice at the High school
- SOCCER: Boys practice at the stadium Girls practice at the dome Track practice will be at the stadium today.
- FRESHMEN GIRLS' BASKETBALL: The Freshman girls basketball team finished the year off with a big come from behind victory against Texarkana last night. Erica Moore tied the game up with 30 seconds to go and Joi Johnson hit the game winner with 3 seconds left. Tajah Edmondson was the leading scorer with 12 points and Erica Moore had 8. This brings the girls final record to 13-3.
- MRS. GREER: If you borrowed a calculator for Saturday's ACT, please return it to Mrs. Greer today.
- FRESHMEN BOYS' BASKETBALL: Last night the freshmen boys basketball team defeated Texarkana by a score of 65-50. Jarmel love led the team with 25, followed by James Hartsfield III with 23, and Isaiah Ramey with 8. It was a great team win and go cats!
- FCA: FCA meets during all three lunch shifts on Thursday.