Daily Announcements for 2/23/18
Friday, February 23 2018
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2018
- Seniors of EHS 2018, if your date for the prom is not an EHS Senior , you must get it approved. Forms are located in Mrs. Thigpen's Office. Deadline to turn in forms is March 29.
- Come by Mrs. Thigpen's office to receive a copy of prom attire guidelines. IF you have any questions, please come by and see Mrs. Newton. If dresses do not meet guidelines, you will not be admitted into prom...this includes ANY date brought outside of EHS. You will not be refunded on your ticket.
- GUIDANCE OFFICE:
- The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarship portal is open. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. Visit www.arcf.org.
- The Brookshire's Because History Matters Scholarship information is available in the Guidance Office. The deadline is 2/23/18 The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarships are open. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. Visit www.arcf.org.
- Several scholarship applications are avaliable in the guidance office. The Union County Community Scholarships can be found at www.uccfar.org
- SWIM TEAM: Good Luck to Ethan Hammonds, Everett (swim god) Gati, Hayden McDiarmid, and Hudson McDiarmid, as they travel to Bentonville today to compete in the 6a/7a State Swim Meet. Good Luck Boys!!
- ALL JUNIORS: All juniors will take the ACT on Tuesday, February 27. Students that attend classes at the college should remain on campus. Testing locations will be posted outside the Guidance Office and in Junior English classes.
- BETA CLUB: Reminder to all freshmen who qualified for Beta Club! Your applications are due to Mrs. Steele TODAY. If you need another application or have questions, stop by Mrs. Steele's room 1508 during your lunch.
- QUEST GUILD: The Quest Guild will be meeting today after school in room 1407 to play Pathfinder. Anyone is still welcome to come and join the campaign.