Daily Announcements for 2/28/18
Wednesday, February 28 2018
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2018
- Seniors of EHS 2018, if your date for the prom is not an EHS Senior , you must get it approved. Forms are located in Mrs. Thigpen's Office. Deadline to turn in forms is March 29.
- Come by Mrs. Thigpen's office to receive a copy of prom attire guidelines. IF you have any questions, please come by and see Mrs. Newton. If dresses do not meet guidelines, you will not be admitted into prom...this includes ANY date brought outside of EHS. You will not be refunded on your ticket.
- GUIDANCE OFFICE:
- The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarship portal is open. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. Visit www.arcf.org.
- The Brookshire's Because History Matters Scholarship information is available in the Guidance Office. The deadline is 2/23/18 The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarships are open. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. Visit www.arcf.org.
- Several scholarship applications are avaliable in the guidance office. The Union County Community Scholarships can be found at www.uccfar.org
- FCCLA: There will be an FCCLA meeting in Mrs. Green's room this Friday morning at 7:30am.
- Volunteer at the Doggie Dash: Need service hours? Love puppies? Come to room 2429 and ask Ms. Fussell how you can get up to 4 service hours by volunteering at the Doggie Dash on Saturday, March 10th. The only catch is that it's in the morning, otherwise it's all puppies and joy!