Benefits Information

NEW EMPLOYEES: All new employees return all of your New Staff Paperwork and meet with Employee Representative Rushell Meshell prior to the first day of your contract. Contact Rushell if you have any questions regarding the Benefits paperwork and to set up your meeting with her.

If you are attending paid professional development over the summer or are summer coaching staff, you must complete the Benefits paperwork and return it to the Benefits office in order to receive payment.


Please review, print and complete all forms and return to Rushell Meshell at the Administration Office (200 W. Oak).

   What You Need to Know About Health Insurance Offered by ESD

   Health Insurance Enrollment/Decline Forms

*These forms must be completed even if you decline coverage.

*A copy of your marriage license and the spousal affidavit are required if choosing spousal coverage.

*A copy of each dependent child's birth certificate is required if choosing dependent coverage.

*For more information, see Health Insurance Plan Information links.

   Dental & Vision Insurance Enrollment Form

*Dental Plan Information

*Vision Plan Information

   New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage

   Health Savings Account Application (for Classic & Basic Plans)

   Minnesota Life Insurance Forms

   Arkansas Teacher Retirement System Forms

 403(b) Plan Information