Daily Announcements for 3/12/18
Monday, March 12, 2018
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2018
- Seniors of EHS 2018, if your date for the prom is not an EHS Senior , you must get it approved. Forms are located in Mrs. Thigpen's Office. Deadline to turn in forms is March 29.
- Come by Mrs. Thigpen's office to receive a copy of prom attire guidelines. IF you have any questions, please come by and see Mrs. Newton. If dresses do not meet guidelines, you will not be admitted into prom...this includes ANY date brought outside of EHS. You will not be refunded on your ticket.
- GUIDANCE OFFICE:
- The Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarship portal is open. Several scholarship options are on this site all seniors are encouraged to apply. Visit www.arcf.org.
- Several scholarship applications are avaliable in the guidance office. The Union County Community Scholarships can be found at www.uccfar.org
- Friday, March 9th is the registration Deadline for the April 14 ACT. Stop by the Guidance Office and Visit with one of the College/Career Coaches if you need assistance signing up.
- The Susie Barnes Abron Scholarship application is available in the Guidance Office.
- FCA: Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet on Wednesday, March 14th during all three lunches in the art project room. Bring your lunch and come hang out. You don't need to be an athlete to attend. If you have any questions contact Officer Ardwin.
- Volunteer at the Doggie Dash: Need service hours? Love puppies? Come to room 2429 and ask Ms. Fussell how you can get up to 4 service hours by volunteering at the Doggie Dash on Saturday, March 10th. The only catch is that it's in the morning, otherwise it's all puppies and joy!
- PROM DINNER: Tickets for prom night dinner at the Country Club will be on sale during lunch shifts this week. $20 each. Note: These tickets are for a DINNER. Prom tickets will be sold separately.
- YEARBOOK: Do you have what it takes to be on the EHS Yearbook or Newspaper staff? Can you write? Draw? Take pictures? Maybe you're just a social butterfly who loves to talk to everyone you meet. Come see Mrs. Cross for an application!
- DECA: Senior Signature shirts are on sale now. Come see me in room 1518. Sign your signature all lunch shifts next week Mon-Wed 3/12-3/14.
- FBLA: FBLA Fundraiser is in. World's Finest Almonds. All state competitors must sell a box. See Mrs. Owen or Mrs. Phillips. Any member can also participate.
- NHS: NHS will have a meeting before school on Friday, March 16th at 7:40 in Mrs. Mobbs room. All junior and senior members of NHS need to attend this meeting. If you cannot attend, come see Mrs. Mobbs ahead of time so you can know what we'll be talking about. It's a short meeting, so don't be late!
- YOUNG DEMS AND REPUBLICANS: Will you be 18 by November 13 of this year? Then you can vote! Come to the "Rock the Vote" table during lunch next week to register and learn about the candidates wanting to represent you next year. You MUST have a driver's license number or the last 4 digits of your Social Security number to register. See Ms. McKibben for more details.